I'd like to have an easy Friday posting. It is of course Thursday. I'm going to be flying all day tomorrow, so this FFF will be today! Almost Friday Favorite Five.
- I love Grooveshark. If you don't know what it is, it's like Playlist.com and Pandora made a baby! It has an online streaming radio option or the make your own playlist (or listen to someone else's) option. It's fun to make playlists with different themes (Workout, Swanky Dinner, etc.)
- I can't begin to describe my love of various nut butters in the variety of flavors available. I have a dozen jars of different brands, nut, and flavor combos in the fridge and cupboard. These Justin chocolate nut butters?? Stop. I bought four chocolate peanut butter squeezable packets at Sprouts the other day. I already at them all. I bought them to eat with sliced apples. They're sooo good. Like a less sweet Reese's PB cup.
3. Flipping Out
- Basically I love all of the Bravo programming. Reality TV, but less trashy? I think? Anyway... Flipping Out is a show on Bravo starring Designer/Real Estate Investor Jeff Lewis and his crazy staff and friends. I adore him. I love the houses he's done. He's so talented, and so insane. His housekeeper makes the show though. It's on Tuesday nights. Watch it. Now.
- Dooce is a blog written by Heather B. Armstrong. She's married with two children. She lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. She's hilarious. You should also read her book "It Sucked and Then I Cried." It's so funny, and real. Her two daughters are so cute. She has an amazing house. She has a tremendous sense of style. My favorite blog to read.
- Lululemon is my favorite athletic apparel company. I am in love with their crops. They're all I work out in. The crops at left are the ones I own. I have four pairs of Lululemon crops. They're expensive, but amazing. Wearing some now. Wore them to the gym. Life's too short for gross work out clothes. I find that if I have lots of work out clothes I like to wear, I work out more, for longer. Crazy.